Sunday 13 December 2009

A job is for christmas - not for life


God I am so ashamed – I have only made 2 entries on my blog in as many months. I have been busy working and not only does that leave me with very little spare time but the whole experience is so totally fucking soul destroying I can’t bear to speak to anyone for the duration. So far this semester I have had one student tell me ‘he doesn’t rate me’ another kick over a chair with rage when he received his grades and some self righteous twat complain that I made a sarcastic comment in my evaluation of her proposal ! I receive daily emails from students ‘Yo Miss – why did I fail my assessment?’ Not once I have a written back ‘Because you are a fucking moron’ I am doing my best to keep it together but I am starting to feel like Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds.