Friday 9 May 2008

Be still my frozen heart


I don’t care too much for ice cream until it gets hot but then when the heats on I think about it all the time. It’s not the traditional flavours that I want either, there is nothing in Haagen Daz or Ben & Jerrys that floats my boat – those flavours are for children. My favourite ice cream flavours are malt by some hippy dippy company that sell to Wholefoods in New York which is divine but a little inconvenient. Although BA are doing a special deal for flights to NY at the moment so please send money so I can get over there and indulge soon. I love green tea ice cream the dark bitter kind you get in fancy Japanese restaurants, violet and rose ice cream from Laduree at Harrods and my local favourite is sesame ice cream from Scoop in Covent Garden, its incredible, me and my dog go there every day. They also do a fantastic shiney dark chocolate flavour as well as all the usual trashy tastes for tourists and so on.

No comments: